*In order to finalize the booking, please read the agreement form and fill the necessary information and click the box below.
- To provide 1 professional dance instructor to teach the number of workshops/days agreed upon. *Please note, workshops vary in length depending on which package you have chosen. Typically, Kindergartens get 30 minute sessions and Grades 1-8 get between 40 minutes to 1 hour sessions.
- To provide a detailed invoice/workshop agreement minimum two weeks prior to the workshop(s)/unit.
- To provide his or her own sound system, microphone and music for the workshop(s)/unit.
The School Agrees:
- To provide a detailed schedule with times/grades clearly outlined minimum 1 week prior to L2G arriving to The School.
- To provide L2G a room large enough to teach the workshop(s)/unit (preferably a gym or large classroom).
- The School must submit L2G’s Invoice as soon as possible to the office or the board office so it can be approved prior to the workshop (due to the nature of our work, please submit the invoice ASAP so payment can be issued to L2G in a timely manner).
- In order to finalize the booking, The School agrees to pay L2G a deposit of 50% of the amount agreed upon.
- The remaining balance will be due upon completion of the dance workshop(s)/unit.
- The deposit (50% of the contract) is refundable should L2G have to cancel the workshop(s)/unit due to sickness or circumstances beyond their control.
- In case of a snow days, strike days, school closures or reasons beyond The Schools control (such as a pandemic), NO refund will be provided under these circumstances.
- As a result, L2G agrees that they will try and make up any days missed based on their availability for that school year, however they cannot guarantee make-up days due to snow days, strike days, school closures or reasons beyond The Schools control (such as a pandemic). This is at the risk and discretion of the school upon booking L2G.